This website will be updated together with the appearance of new circumstances regarding data processing.
- The processing of personal data provided by the Participant when submitting the application for participation in the IAI PHP Camp and IAI Webcamp (hereinafter: "Workshops") is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR for the purpose of organizing and conducting the Workshops, as well as on the basis of the consent expressed in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR to process the Participant's personal data for marketing purposes.
- Based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR, IAI processes the Participant's personal data in the form of marketing profiling. IAI does not take automated decisions against the Participant on the basis of the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraph 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
- The controller of Participant's personal data is IAI, i.e. IAI S.A. with its registered office in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, +48 91 443 66 00, fax +48 91 443 66 01, email@example.com.
- Rafał Malujda, firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the IAI is: Beyond.pl Sp. z o.o., M. Palacza 113,60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number 0000237620, to which the IAI entrusts the processing of personal data of the Participant.
- IAI will store the Participant's personal data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract or for the period required by separate regulations regarding tax and accounting obligations - depending on which period ends later. After this date, the Participant's personal data will be processed by IAI pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR, namely for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by IAI for marketing campaigns.
- The Participant has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing from the IAI S.A., as well as the right to transfer data.
- The Participant has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to their special situation - to the processing of their personal data based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter e or f, including profiling based on these provisions. IAI will no longer be able to process such personal data unless demonstrates the existence of legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person, whose data is concerned, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the Participant may at any time object to the processing of their personal data for such marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related to direct marketing.
- If the processing of personal data by IAI is based on the consent given by the Participant referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1 1, letter of the GDPR, the Participant has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The Participant has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data necessary to submit participation in the Workshops by the Participant is a contractual requirement and is voluntary, but necessary to accept the application. Not providing personal data results in the refusal to accept the application.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator are:
- Beyond.pl sp. z o.o., Palacza 113, 60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000237620
- ATM S.A.,Grochowska 21a 04-186 Warszawa, tax ID: 113-00-59-989, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000034947, in order to maintain servers
- Benhauer sp. z o.o., Grzegórzecka 21, 31-532 Kraków, tax ID: 676-244-77-54, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000523346, for the implementation of e-mail marketing and marketing automation
In order to view the cookies files used on our website, please check the following page: /en/corp/privacy/policy/cookies/cookie-usage-policy-on-the-idosell-com-pages-and-related-ones/?currency=gbp