This website will be updated together with the appearance of new circumstances regarding data processing.
- The controller of the IdoAccounts system personal data is IAI S.A. with its registered office in Szczecin (hereinafter: "IAI"), Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, +48 91 443 66 00, fax +48 91 443 66 01, email@example.com, hereinafter: „IAI”.
- The recipients of personal data processed by the IAI is: Beyond.pl Sp. z o.o., M. Palacza 113,60-273 Poznań, NIP: 782-23-24-152, KRS: 0000237620, to which IAI, under a written contract, entrusts the processing of all personal data provided by the User.
- The processing of personal data provided by the User when logging into the websites operated by IAI, is carried out on the basis of the consent expressed in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, in order to use the IdoAccounts service, i.e. to accelerate the conclusion of online transactions.
- Rafał Malujda, firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
- Based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR the Operator processes User's personal data in the form of profiling in the scope of supporting the User and marketing. The Operator does not take automated decisions against the User on the basis of the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraph 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
- The User's data, including personal data, will be kept for a period not longer than necessary in connection with the User's use of IdoAccounts or the performance of the service (e.g. handling complaints) - in any case, for a period not longer than required by separate regulations, and then will be removed from the system.
- The Client has the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing from the IAI, as well as the right object to the processing (also for marketing purposes, including profiling) and the right to transfer data.
- The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data by the User is a contractual requirement and is voluntary, but necessary to use the IdoAccounts Service. Not providing personal data results in the inability to use the IdoAccounts Service.
The recipients of personal data processed by the Operator are:
- Beyond.pl sp. z o.o., Palacza 113, 60-273 Poznań, tax ID: 782-23-24-152, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000237620
- ATM S.A.,Grochowska 21a 04-186 Warszawa, tax ID: 113-00-59-989, incorporated in the National Court Register at number: 0000034947, in order to maintain servers
- Quality Unit, s.r.o. Polus City Center Polus Tower I 6th Floor (Clusterhaus), Vajnorska 100 / A, SK-83104 Bratislava Slovakia - LiveAgent operator handling correspondence in IAI S.A.
- Oxylion S.A., Franklina Roosevelta 22 60-829 Poznań, Poland - for the purpose of implementing the VoIP telephony with the Inotel service
In order to view the cookies files used on our website, please check the following page: /en/corp/privacy/policy/cookies/cookie-usage-policy-on-the-idosell-com-pages-and-related-ones/?currency=gbp